Friday, April 11, 2014

Last Day


Dear Kindergarten Parents,


I hope that everyone is enjoying their spring. I enjoyed talking with each and everyone of you at conferences a few weeks ago.  I will be going on maternity leave on Monday, April 21st at which point a substitute will take over for me. My last day with students will be Thursday, April 17th.  I plan to return for the last two days of school (June 5th and 6th) barring any complications.

In my absence Mrs. Neist will be working with your children. She has substitute taught for me on a few occasions this school year.  Prior to my absence, Mrs. Neist will be in the classroom getting to know the students and what their specific goals and objectives are. I am confident that she will do a wonderful job while I am away, and if she has any questions she has Mrs. Sorenson and the other kindergarten teachers at hand to help as needed.

During my absence I plan to check my email regularly, if you have any questions you can contact me via e-mail at
Heather.Leach@alschools.org.


Thank you so much for your support,

Mrs. Leach