Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Video clips...


I have a few video clips that I took through the year.  If you would like a copy of them, please send a disc to school and I will download them for you.  I will be sending home a disc in your child's backpack Wednesday or Thursday.  The disc includes all of the pictures that I took throughout the year.  You should be able to take the disc to a store and choose the pictures that you would like printed.  If your disc does not work for some reason, please let me know right away and I will get you a replacement.  The disc goes in your computer not your dvd player, etc.  The disc did not have enough room for all of the video clips.  Some of the clips that I would put on the disc are: New Year's resolutions, Mother's Day message, Things I Learned in Kindergarten, etc.  I will just include your child's videos on the disc.  Please call or stop by if you have any questions.  Thanks!