Monday, October 25, 2010

Scholastic Book Orders - Due back on November 15th

Dear Kindergarten Parent ~
This Holiday Season, Inspire Your Child's Imagination with Education/Classsic Toys and Books.  Learning should be fun.  That's why I sent home the special Back to Basic Toys holiday catalog, featuring educational games and classic toys that help foster a young person's growing imagination, creativity, critical thinking, and motor skills.  Giving books is also a great way to bring moments of real joy and wonder to your child.  I see this everytime a child gets books in his or her Book Club order.  If you would like to order books for your child for holiday presents I would be happy to keep them at school until you can come and get them or I can wrap them in a paper bag so that your child cannot see what books they will be receiving.  Just send a note on your child's book order form letting me know if you would like it to be a surprise or not.  If you order online just send me an e-mail and let me know what you would like.  Don't forget that our class gets $3 in free books every time you order online.  We also earn points to get books every time you send an order form to school to purchase books.  Please let me know if you have questions about book orders.  Check out the $1 and $3 book deals.